M2M - Pretty Pretty Boy


Cadd9              Cadd9...
 I lie awake at night

 Am               Am...
 See things in black and white

 F                     G
 I've only got you inside my mind

 Dm        *G*
 You know you have made me blind

->VERSE

 Cadd9                  Cadd9...
 I lie awake and pray

 Am     Am...
 That you will look my way

 F          G 
 I have all this longing inside my heart

 Dm               *G* G*
 I knew it right from the start

 *play half of the *G* 
  -listen to the cd 

->CHORUS

        Cadd9                  G
 Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you

         Am                  
 Like I never ever loved no one before you

    F                 C
 Pretty pretty boy of mine

             Dm        G
 Just tell me you love me too

         C      
 Oh my pretty pretty boy

   G
 I need you

        Am               Am7/G
 Oh my pretty pretty boy I do

             F
 Let me inside

  Am7        Dm    G...       
 Make me stay right beside you

->VERSE

 Cadd9   Cadd9...
 I used to write your name

 Am      Am...
 And put it in a frame

 F                           G
 And sometime I think I hear you call

 Dm                  *G*
 Right from my bedroom wall

->VERSE

 Cadd9               Cadd9...
 You stay a little while
  
 Am      Am...
 And touch me with your smile

 F                        G
 And what can I say to make you mine

 Dm                    *G* G*
 To reach out for you in time



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Mariah Carey - All I Want Christmas is You

Glee Cast - Borderline / Open Your Heart