Miley Cyrus - The Climb




 E
I can almost see it
 B
That dream I’m dreaming but
 A
There’s a voice inside my head sayin,
 B
You’ll never reach it,
 E
Every step I’m taking,
 B
Every move I make feels
 A
Lost with no direction
 B
My faith is shaking but
 C#m            B
I Got to keep trying
        A                 B
Got to keep my head held high

  E                          
There’s always going to be another mountain
 B
I’m always going to want to make it move
 A
Always going to be an uphill battle,
 B
Sometimes you going to have to lose,
   E    
Ain’t about how fast I get there,
 B                                       A       B
Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side
           E      B     A     B
It’s the climb

(same chords throughtout)

  E
The struggles I’m facing,
 B
The chances I’m taking
 A
Sometimes they knock me down but
 B
No I’m not breaking
 E
The pain I’m knowing
 B
But these are the moments that
 A
I’m going to remember most yeah
 B
Just got to keep going
   C#m
And I,
             B
I got to be strong
      A           B
Just keep pushing on,

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Adele

Mariah Carey - All I Want Christmas is You