Hai friends, i got a new puppy on Febuary, 24 2012.. This is not my first time, it is the third time i have a dog after 3 years i have a dog that could be considered untreated. Hahaha..

First, my brother asked me whether i want a dog or not. i said i want but my mother didn't permit it. Yeah, truly i can wait. My mother told me that i can buy a dog if i get an UI college. oh my God, that's a big promise. and truly, i am not impressed. 

A time goes by, and after my birthday ( Feb, 6 ) i was thinking what a present i will get. and i expected A DOG. i remember that one day my brother sent a picture of dogs and i have to choose one of them. Wow, guess? he bought it for me?..

Okay i chose it, and you can see my dog above, that's my choice. cute but i don't know what kind of dog.huh?silly...haahah.

and the day is comeeee, in the night .. on Feb 24 2012, on Friday the dog is in my house. ummm, actually, my brother told me before to prepare the cage, and i can guess it..

Certainly, when my mom see the dog, she is surprised and almost angry,haha... She started to tell bout my responsibility towards the dog later.. and i lazy to hear that.. but i patiently heard.

Actually, i haven't prepared yet the name of her. Ow, i forgot to tell you, this is a female dog. and the hardest thing is when she menstruate . i can't imagine it.. but i have to keep it.

I got a name..Her name is Michi, taken from Michi Tores.. Anybody can gues?yeah that's it..the one of camp rock cast. She is only two months.. yeah she is still a puppy until now. and after i got an information, she is kind of Beagle. 

umm okay that's i want to tell you now.. i just hope i can keep her well. i will train her everyday, i know taking care of a dog isn't easy but it becomes my responsibility, that's my promise..and i hope Michi obey me :)

And My Big thanks for my brother to bought it for me as my present :) I love it..

Okay i will tell you next about my beloved Michi...See you :D



Michi sleep hehehe,
she pretends to sleep


You can see the body has brown spots and
the other is white
oh my God.. she sleeps again



haha caught by camera
See you everyone..
Michi comes later..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Adele

Mariah Carey - All I Want Christmas is You