Let You Go ost. CTS (Indonesian version)

Hasil gambar untuk let you go the overtunes lirik

Ini akhir cerita
kita harus berpisah
Semua masih teringat
Mencari semua makna yang hilang
semenjak kau pergi
tinggalkan ku disini

what if i told you so
would you have let me go
cause im still running to you

jangankan kau berhenti
semua belum berakhir
walau jatuh
air mataku

Tetaplah disini
jangan kau pergi

what if i let you go
then would you miss me so
the way that i need you now

 see im not here to blame
but you act as if its just a game
such a shame
i just can't let go

i fell in pieces when  you loved me
i feel in pieces when you left me
scattered heart you left me dying

i can't escape this cage you gave me
too much love it brakes me
im in pieces since you're with me

i fell in pieces since you left me


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Adele

Mariah Carey - All I Want Christmas is You